Save The Bay, the local nonprofit that works for a clean, healthy, and sustainable San Francisco Bay, has produced a series of nature videos that are interesting and educational for all ages. Under the title OLO: Outdoor Learning Online, the titles include:
- Welcome to OLO — a history and overview of the Bay
- Ecology and Biodiversity — Tidal marshes, transition zones, and restoration of species diversity
- Bird Biodiversity — Factors that make a habitat hospitable for many bird species
- King Tides — Regular tides explained; focus on the exceptional high tides that forecast sea level rise
- Climate Change and Human Impacts — Importance of wetlands to keep Bay clean and resist sea level rise
- Watershed Science — how water moves from the sky through our communities and back to the sea
These videos explain in a few minutes essential concepts for achieving eco-literacy about San Francisco Bay. Highly recommended.